Check out the careers in West Virginia listed below and come back often to see whatís right for you.
CME Engineering LP (CME) is a regional, multi-disciplined engineering firm providing civil, mining and environmental engineering services to public and private clients. CME has an opening for a Project Director to lead the firmís Wheeling, WV office. This position will be responsible for expanding the firmís presence in the region particularly in the mining and gas sectors. The position includes managing technical staff and will report directly to the Firmís owners. The position offers significant growth potential.
Qualified candidate must have a BS in Civil, Mining, or Environmental Engineering (or related field). This is a senior management position that requires at least 10 years of experience in engineering and regulatory permitting, with a minimum of 5 years experience in project management, business development and supervising project teams. PE and/or PLS license in WV, OH or PA preferred. Multi-state license desirable. Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to present project materials and information clearly and concisely, and organizational skills required.
Responsible for business development and proposal preparation, supervising and managing multi-disciplined projects, communicate with regulatory officials and managing technical and administrative staff.
Essential duties also include:
- Direct and oversee several engineering and environmental projects operating simultaneously.
- Identify and develop new projects and clients and prepare proposals and responses to RFQís/RFPís.
- Interpret, organize, execute and coordinate assignments.
- Supervise teams and ensure accurate completion of projects on time and within budget.
- Technical writing, analysis and interpretation of engineering reports and calculations.
- Prepare and supervise work plans, fee proposals, and schedules.
- Represent company in meetings with clients, consultants, government officials and community members.
- Provide technical advice regarding planning, design, construction and maintenance to in-house team members, clients, officials, contractors and others.
Human Resources Department
CME Management LLC
975 Georges Station Road, Suite 100
Greensburg, PA 15601
CME offers competitive wages and company paid benefits including health care, dental coverage, vision, life insurance, short-term and long term disability, health savings account, child care savings account, IRA, paid vacation, personal time and holidays.
Water/Wastewater Project Manager/Project Engineer
Career opportunity in Charleston, WV area with a Midwest-based ENR Top 500 consulting firm for experienced Engineer with Water/Wastewater, Wet Weather or Storm Water background. Ideal candidate should be a registered PE in WV with 5+ years of exprience. Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package offered.